Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: HMRC Services Account

Well I have called them several times already and they can't tell me or see what is wrong for some reason. They think my year of birth is wrong, but they can't guarantee until I send them a letter with my full name and either my real passport or birth certificate. Any suggestions? Best wishes, Celia
  • RE: Personal tax account - EU nationals locked out

Hi, Thank you for this information. I cannot create an account on HMRC services to view my personal tax because it won't verify my identity. Do you think it's the same issue here? I tried calling them and they're saying they maybe (not sure 100% sure) have got my wrong date of birth on the system??? I'm really confused. Hope it gets sorted for you. Best wishes,
  • HMRC Services Account

Hi, I am trying to create a HMRC Services Account to view my taxes etc but I am unable to verify my identity. All my details are correct (name and National Insurance Number) and I have one attempt left before they block my account for 24h. Any suggestions on what to do? I do not think I ever had an account with HMRC, although not sure how to check this. Best, Celia