Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: VAT registration TOGC

Can HMRC please respond to the query? It is impossible to get through over the phone and I don't know what else to do.
  • RE: VAT registration TOGC

Hi there. Thanks for the response. My questions though is if I don't know exactly when the transaction will close can I pick any estimated date and this will be acceptable? Thanks
  • VAT registration TOGC

Hi there I am trying to register a new company for VAT under the section of 'Transfer of Going concern'. Under the section where 'reason for registering' data is required there is a question asking "On what date did the transfer of business take place?". The transaction is still in process so it will only take place in the next month but I need to do the VAT registration now as the business is buying a commercial property and will be making the 'option to tax' election on the transaction. In order to do that it needs to be VAT registered. Please advise what to do. Thanks
  • Residence in other countries (SA109)

Hello I want to know whether I should include other countries in which I am resident (Q18) even if I am not claiming any amount of Double Tax Agreement income for which partial relief is being claimed (Q20) or anything under Q21 or Q22? Thanks