Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: UK Belgium Tax treaty

    I also was hit by the Belgian tax authority. I contacted HMRC SA team and was advised I could correct my return and reduce my UK tax liability. I did this with the help of an HMRC agent and it has all been amended.