Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • unexpected payment from HMRC SA

    I have recieved a largee(ish) payment from HMRC SA. This payment is not in line with my self assessment calculation and does not appear on account. Where should i report this to. i cannot get through on the helpline