Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• Deffered remuneration: Long term incentive plan

Hello, I have been assigned abroad for a full 7 tax years, back in in UK since Sept 2021. Received the payment in December 2021, of a cash award deffered remuneration, for my performance in callendar year 2019. According to my readings, i believe this payment is not subject to tax in UK as i was not resident at the time of the award (December 2019), the award was clearly for my performance 2019, and a Long term incentive plan, as the condition to receive it was to be still employed by the company in December 2021. your view ? Second question: Where do i report this payment in the SA forms ?
  • RE: Need for filing in a capital gains summary SA108

PRECISIONS: Good Afternoon, I have sold for more than 50000£ of VARIOUS listed shares, but realised less than 12300£ of gain (below the Annual Exempt amount) ? Do i need to fill in a SA108 form ?
  • Need for filing in a capital gains summary SA108

Good Afternoon, I have sold for more than 50000£ of listed shares, but realised less than 12300£ of gain ? Do i need to fill in a SA108 form ?
  • How to report in the tax return Gains from sell of Euro Shares

Good Afternoon, For Gains or losses made on Shares, listed in Euro's, Should i report on my tax return Gains/losses in Euros? or Gains in UK pound equivalent, and if so with which exchange rate ? the rate at time of sell ? thank you
  • RE: split year: Dividends

Thank you for your earlier reply. Let me precise that Before Sept 2021, while abroad, i received both uK and non Uk dividends. Can you confirm that i do not have to declare any of these 2 ?
  • split year: Dividends

Good Afternoon, Back in UK, in Sept 2021, after 8 years abroad. Qualifying for split year for 2021-2022. I have been receiving Dividends from shares, before and after Sept 2021. As non resident in the previous years, dividends were considered as disregarded income. What should i report for dividends received between April 2021 to Sept 2021,i.e. before my return to UK ? Nothing ? the amount differentiated (ion another forms ?) from the amount received after Sept 2021 ?