Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: SMP Funding

here is my initial question Trying to claim SMP funding as the PAYE liabilities are too small to cover the amount paid to the employee, there is an online form but the link does not work, despite contacting HMRC employers help line and also the online services team I am drawing a blank as they keep directing me to the online form that does not work, I re[ported this months ago to online services and still no joy, has anyone any ideas as to how I can make this claim ?
  • RE: SMP Funding

Hi HMRC as per my initial question I have done all of the above that you have advised and as I said this does not work and online services have still not rectified this issue,
  • SMP Funding

Trying to claim SMP funding as the PAYE liabilities are too small to cover the amount paid to the employee, there is an online form but the link does not work, despite contacting HMRC employers help line and also the online services team I am drawing a blank as they keep directing me to the online form that does not work, I re[ported this months ago to online services and still no joy, has anyone any ideas as to how I can make this claim ?