Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Notify changes

    Soletrader already registered for Vat and has got a vat registration number. Now the sole trader bought another business in his name and wanted to trade under the existing vat registration number. Do they have to inform HMRC about the takeover of the new company? if yes, which method should the sole trader choose to notify HMRC about the new business takeover?
  • Change of business name - Update PAYE records

    How can I change the business name with HMRC for PAYE records?