Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Paper forms

    Here is my case: -I arrived UK in Aug 2022, I like to apply for split year treatment; -I have PAYE income in UK; I know I have to fill in SA109 paper form. My question is: 1. Am I have to fill in all other forms such as SA100 in paper format? Or I can fill in the SA100 online form, only fill in SA109 in paper form? 2. If I have to fill in SA100 paper form, can I print it out by myself or I have to ask HMRC to send me one? 3. Am I need to fill in SA102 for my PAYE income?