Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Certificate of tax residency

    Ok I followed this link but there are 2 different forms to choose from: 1 is through Gov gateway and the other "structured email" which asks questions about the DTA. Sorry but I am confused, which one should I fill in? Thanks
  • RE: Certificate of tax residency

    Ok thanks. I saw this but was not sure if it was the right thing as some of the questions do not seem relevant to me.
  • Certificate of tax residency

    I am dual nationality Greek/British with British passport. I lived in Greece primarily until 5 years ago but since then have worked and paid my taxes in UK and plan to stay here permanently. I have no income from Greece. I have recently inherited some land however which I am trying to sell. Greek lawyer has asked me to obtain a Certificate of Tax Residence with apostille and then get it officially translated into Greek. I think this is so I can complete a Greek tax declaration. Please can you advise what I need to get and how to do this. Thank you