Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 19 Oct 2023 15:10:25 GMT by
Hello Community, I'm facing a pressing issue and need your guidance. Over the past few months, I've been actively requesting my corporate tax activation code through the online portal, but it simply hasn't shown up. Strangely, I'm receiving all sorts of letters related to Corporate Tax, but the activation code letter seems to be stuck in limbo. I took the initiative to reach out to the department, but instead of a solution, they directed me to call an online number (0300 200 3600), which disappointingly lacks an option to connect with a live agent. Due to this ongoing problem, I've incurred a penalty for not filing my corporate tax return on time. I'm reaching out to this community in the hope that someone may have encountered a similar situation or can provide advice on how to resolve this issue. Any insights, suggestions, or remedies would be greatly appreciated. I'm determined to find a solution that ensures I meet my corporate tax obligations promptly. Thank you for your support and assistance. Warm regards
Posted Tue, 24 Oct 2023 12:57:27 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
Hi,
You will need to call Online Services helpdesk on 0300 200 3600 & press the option for Corporation tax to speak to an adviser, alternatively they can contact the helpdesk via webchat using the Online option here Technical support with HMRC online services

Thank you
Posted Tue, 20 Feb 2024 12:20:49 GMT by
Hi, me and many of my friends are facing same issue, we have been ordering corporate tax activation code online through our accounts. but have not received it after many tries. one of friend did receive it but when he got it it was already expired and next one never came. also there is no option to call and get the code online. just option to order. We might receive penalty notice soon in this way...if we can't file this return. Please HMRC advice on it. Can you please send this corporation tax activation code on registered email address ...that would be helpful. PLEASE solve it
Posted Wed, 21 Feb 2024 10:56:27 GMT by HMRC Admin 21
Hi Durdana Saleem,
Thank you for your query. 
You can call our helpline on 0300 200 3600 if you’re having problems receiving an activation code for online services.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.