Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 01 Feb 2024 12:37:53 GMT by
Hi there, Is it possible to view the position of my Ltd Companies account with the HMRC? We currently get stopped CIS at source and receive Statements from various Contractors. These are passed onto our accountants for the relevant submissions to HMRC. I like to keep an eye on the position as we normally are running in Credit with the HMRC and rather than keep pestering my accountant I'd like to just be able to log onto my HMRC Business Account and see the position. I called the CIS helpline last night and they seemed to think I should be able to do this. The problem is my online tax account doesn't allow this. Thanks all
Posted Wed, 07 Feb 2024 11:20:28 GMT by HMRC Admin 21
Hi DsnDave Dsn,
Thank you for your query.
It is not currently possible to view historical or outstanding CIS payments online – although we are looking to address this though our new Making Tax Digital, Income Tax Self-Assessment (MTD ITSA) service – which is currently in development.
To get the information you want, you would need to contact us by telephone – details can be found here: Construction Industry Scheme: general enquiries.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.