Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 17 Nov 2023 07:24:03 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi lolly pop,
You have previously stated that you have received differing advice from tax consultants.
These consultants should have explained why they believe the company is or is not liable for UK corporation tax.
You may wish to write to us at Corporation Tax Services, HM Revenue & Customs, BX9 1AX, UK, giving full details of the differing views.
Thank you. 
Posted Fri, 17 Nov 2023 16:24:50 GMT by
Thank you so much for your clear, answer. I would like too ask you. Do I need too make a contract with my tax consultant on this that i don,t have too pay corporate tax in UK as a non resisdent, he decided that i don,t have too. Do I need any contract, or documents or just any kind off paper as proove off this, if HMRC will ask questions about this in the furture ?
Posted Fri, 17 Nov 2023 16:25:16 GMT by
Thank you so much for your clear, answer. I would like too ask you. Do i need too make a contract with my tax consultant on this that i don,t have too pay corporate tax in UK as a non resisdent, he decided that i don,t have too. Do i need any contract, or documents or just any kind off paper as proove off this, if HMRC will ask questions about this in the furture ?
Posted Fri, 17 Nov 2023 16:31:28 GMT by
Ok you wrote this too me You have previously stated that you have received differing advice from tax consultants. These consultants should have explained why they believe the company is or is not liable for UK corporation tax. You may wish to write to us at Corporation Tax Services, HM Revenue & Customs, BX9 1AX, UK, giving full details of the differing views. Yes the tax consultants determine that i don,t have any PE in UK and that is why i don,t have too pay any corporate tax too UK as a non resisdent Yes i would like too ask you can you give me a link off how i can take contact too them : This Corporation Tax Services, HM Revenue & Customs, BX9 1AX, UK ? What do you mean with this : giving full details of the differing views. ? Do you mean you they want too see the different replies off those tax consultants, what they wrote too me ? Looking forward too hear from you ASAP
Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2023 12:41:04 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
Hi,
It would not be appropriate for HMRC to comment upon this. A paid agent, acting on your/the company's behalf can be a professional accountant, or tax adviser.
They must meet HMRC's standard for agents, please refer to:
Appoint someone to deal with HMRC on your behalf
Although you may appoint an agent, you'll still be resonsible for your own tax.
Thank you.
Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2023 13:21:05 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
Hi,
As previously advised, please be aware that this forum is not a medium to obtain tax planning advice from HMRC.
Companies are required to 'self-assess' their tax affairs, and HMRC guidance is available to aid with decision-making.
This includes making judgments about whether a company is within the charge to UK tax.
Ultimately, it is up to you/your accountant to make decisions, with reference to the appropriate guidance, being in possession of the full facts.
It may be more appropriate to write to Corporation Tax Services, rather than this forum.
If you do write to HMRC, please provide your personal details and those of your company.
HMRC will rely upon you giving full and accurate information, before commenting further.
Again, HMRC will refer you  to the appropriate guidance, but ultimately under 'self assessment',  you will need to determine your tax obiligations.
Thank you.
Posted Sat, 30 Dec 2023 22:36:04 GMT by
Hi HMRC Customer service Can you please help me ? When i click on this link you send too me previously https://www.tax.service.gov.uk/ask-hmrc/chat/corporation-tax I want too chat with a Human / Agent / associate, but my only possibility is too chat with a computer. Can you please help me so i can get in touch with them on this link so i can ask them my question as i could not get answer on them here in this forum. ? Many thanks
Posted Wed, 10 Jan 2024 09:56:35 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
Hi lolly pop
This link can be used to ask HMRC’s digital assistant to get a quick answer to your query about:
•    accounting periods
•    changing any business details
•    Corporation Tax repayments
•    paying Corporation Tax
I cannot see that we have previously referred you to this particular link.  
We have provided the Corporation Tax Services address previously and if you would l like to speak to Corporation Tax Services you can call our helpline on 0300 2003410 or +44 151 268 0571 if calling from outside the UK.  
All this information is available on our website at:
Corporation Tax: general enquiries.  
However, the questions you have asked on this forum have already been answered.  
Contacting us by post or telephone with the same questions will not provide you with any more guidance than that already given on this forum.
Thankyou.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.