Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 16 Mar 2024 13:22:09 GMT by pilot110
Hello, I am a Turkish citizen and I live in Turkey. I will establish a software company that develops and publishes a mobile application in the UK. I generate income from the mobile application all over the world. I wonder what taxes I will face if I establish a non-resident company in the UK. 1- Do I need to pay any taxes if I earn income from non-UK/non-residents with my mobile application? If necessary, which taxes and what percentage should I pay? 2-If I receive income from UK residents with my mobile app, what taxes do I have to pay and what percentage do I have to pay? 3- There is a double taxation agreement between the UK and Turkey. The income tax rate in Turkey is very high. If I pay income tax in the UK, am I exempt from tax in Turkey? Thank you...
Posted Thu, 21 Mar 2024 16:04:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi pilot110,
You are requesting answers to hypothetical or tax planning questions, unfortunatlely we are unable to respond to hypothetical questions you will need to write in with the specifics of the company or alternatively seek the services of Professional Tax Advisor.
Thank you. 
Posted Thu, 21 Mar 2024 16:46:21 GMT by pilot110
I'm starting a limited liability company. Do you need any other company information?

You must be signed in to post in this forum.