Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 29 May 2024 20:19:15 GMT by Glenne Nelson
I have filled in the form PPDCGT online to declare CGT on my late son’s house as I am an executor As the house was still in his name, I’ve filled in the form as a representative rather than a beneficiary. I have printed the form but realised there are some errors. I cannot find a blank form online to download Do I need to fill the form online again. The forms title is: Reporting Capital Gains Tax due on U.K. property - form PPDCGT.
Posted Fri, 31 May 2024 09:54:53 GMT by Glenne Nelson
After talking to HMRC, the form is available to be filled in online, however, it isnt possible to download a blank copy. I was advised to fill out the form online again, which I have done, printed, signed and posted. HMRC is also posting a blank copy of the form.
Posted Tue, 04 Jun 2024 08:58:57 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Hi
You will need to log into the captial gains account and amend the version you submitted.  You will then be able to submit an amendment.
Posted Tue, 04 Jun 2024 16:16:16 GMT by Glenne Nelson
Thank you for your response, however, I don’t have a CGT account. I have an account that just says that I completed a form online and that’s it’s in progress. There is no mechanism for viewing or amending the form. It says the form was filled in online on 24/05/2024 which was the one with the errors, it does not mention the corrected form I filled in online on the 30th (which I have posted by mail as well) unless they have seen the amended form online and are using the 24/05/2024 date as that was when it was originally sent in. I have no idea.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.