Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 14 Oct 2023 20:24:12 GMT by
I received £9500 of distributions from a tracker fund which tracks the ftse 100. I paid £400 in fees to the fund manager in relation to these distributions. Can I claim the fees as an allowable expense, putting it in Box 18 on my self assessment form?
Posted Wed, 18 Oct 2023 13:04:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

No, you cannot claim this.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.