Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 07 Mar 2024 15:20:04 GMT by Susan R
I will be paying travel expenses through the payroll to capture PAYE & Class 1 NIC, however do I also need to report the values on a P11D ? Thanks
Posted Mon, 11 Mar 2024 16:45:13 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You would need to register to payroll the benefits prior to the start of the tax year you are providing them in. If you have done this then no, you do not need to report on a P11d.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.