Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 25 Nov 2023 11:19:21 GMT by Donovanlee
Dear Sir/Madam I'm wondering any tax reduction can be applied to my situation? I need to pay rental $2000 pound and spend around $400 pound monthly for travelling from home to office? In addition, I do have two kids, is there any Tax redcution is suitable for my case? Thanks 

Name removed admin .
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2023 07:48:34 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Donovanlee,
No, not for Income Tax.
There is no tax relief for renting a property and home to office travel is classed as private travel and cannot be claimed for.
Perhaps you may be entitled to Universal Credits.
Universal Credit
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.