Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 01 Nov 2023 21:06:17 GMT by snoop dogg
Hello Are donations to charity tax deductible? Many thanks
Posted Fri, 10 Nov 2023 10:22:53 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi snoop dogg,
If you have donated money to a registered charity or Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC) and if you are a higher rate taxpayer you can claim relief on the donations.
If you complete a Self Assessment tax return you can decalre the donations on the tax return.
If not in Self Assessment you will need to contact HMRC to review.:
Income Tax: general enquiries
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.