Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 30 Sep 2023 21:27:32 GMT by maliha shamsi
any way i can claim gift aid tax relief for whenever i paid to govermen recognised charities?
Posted Thu, 05 Oct 2023 13:24:48 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

If your income is liable to higher rate tax then you can write or telephone HMRC with the details.

Tax relief when you donate to a charity

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.