Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 03 Apr 2024 18:12:17 GMT by Paul Hunt
Hi, I receive a taxable cash payment (£666 p/mth) to purchase a car for business and personal use. When I claim for business mileage, what is the pence per mile rate I should be claiming? Many thanks,
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2024 09:34:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

If your own car rates at:

Rates and allowances: travel — mileage and fuel allowances

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.