Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 10 Jan 2024 18:14:18 GMT by
HI there, I self-funded a training course to expand the remit in my role at my organisation. Is it possible to claim it as an expense on my self-assessment? Many thanks,
Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 13:57:11 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You cannot claim for training courses that help you:
start a new business
expand into new areas of business, including anything related to your current business.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.