Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 02 Jan 2024 09:59:40 GMT by
Hi, I regularly do extra overtime shifts away from my normal place of work. I use my own private car and claim mileage expenses back from my employer. My employer pays 36.9p per mile incurred. Am i entitled to claim the additional 8.1p per mile back in my tax return?
Posted Wed, 10 Jan 2024 10:42:37 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Please refer to:

Claim tax relief for your job expenses

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.