Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 14 Aug 2023 14:50:14 GMT by kat127
I am aware that 22/23 P11ds must now be amended online. But how do you deal with the case when you want to submit a form for an employee who was not included in the original online submission? Do you use the same form but choose nil for the initial amount entered? thanks
Posted Thu, 17 Aug 2023 15:03:07 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi kat127,
Yes, the only way to submit a P11d once the deadline has passed is to use the amendment function,
I would agree that NIL would need to be entered as that is what was held before.
Thank you., 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.