Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2024 09:30:00 GMT by Matthew Brown
I work in a full time role at home, but also complete Self Assessment due to some freelance work. I didn't claim the WFH tax relief during 20/21 and now unable to amend my return from that year. Is there anything that can be done? Basically another way to claim that money? Thank you, Matt
Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:19:57 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Matthew Brown,
As the timescale has passed to amend online you will need to submit the amendment in writing to review:
Self Assessment tax returns
Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.