Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 24 Nov 2023 16:38:45 GMT by Mateusz xoxo
I have an issue with my previous tax return because I didn't register the car as a minicab due to uncertainties. I paid £11,970 for the car, with £4,970 from my savings and £7,000 from a personal loan. Can I deduct the cost of the car as an expense for the minicab driver?
Posted Tue, 28 Nov 2023 10:32:13 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

No, you can see guidance on capital allowances for the self employed here:

Claim capital allowances

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.