Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 11:35:47 GMT by
I represent a charity, and I think we claimed Gift Aid for a tax twice, and the HMRC paid us each time. What is the process of contacting HMRC to send the money back if, indeed, they paid us twice?
Posted Thu, 18 Jan 2024 10:02:26 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
You would need to contact the Charities office.
Charities and Community Amateur Sports Clubs                                                                                                                                                                                             
Charities Savings and International 2
Thank you. 
Posted Thu, 18 Jan 2024 13:36:18 GMT by
Thank you. I had to call HMRC on 0300 123 1073 to get help. I just hoped that there would be an online option.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.