Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 22 Feb 2024 13:34:36 GMT by Farid Gulam
Hello We had an employee with business debit card and he now left work with no notice. He used his card to pay for business for value of around £6000.00 He has not submitted invoices for above expenses, we have tried to contact him but he is not responding. What is the best way to close this payment in book of accounts? Thanks and looking forward to kind assistance.
Posted Mon, 26 Feb 2024 15:40:27 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Thank you for your query, unfortunately we are unable to advise on this.

You will need to acquire the services of a Tax professional to provide you with Tax Advice .

Thank you .

You must be signed in to post in this forum.