Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 10 Jan 2024 12:46:39 GMT by
As a self-employed teacher, I travel to different locations for business purposes, for example, from one student house to another student house. Sometimes, I bought a simple lunch or a hot drink during the traveling. My question is if the drink and lunch are tax deductible. Thanks Carolyn
Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 12:24:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
No you cannot claim these as expenses.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.