Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 06 Jun 2024 19:46:25 GMT by QueQue
Good evening! I’ve been granted a 5 years BNO visa in 2022. Since then I’ve been to the UK in 2023 and 2024 for 7 and 10 days respectively for visiting my relatives. I’ll resign from my job and sell my house in HK and move to the UK by the end of 2024. May I know if I can still apply ToR for bringing my personal belongings from HK to the UK when I leave HK in late 2024? Thank you!
Posted Mon, 10 Jun 2024 13:50:11 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You can get relief from customs charges due on personal belongings and other goods, when transferring your place of residence to Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) or Northern Ireland from outside the EU. More information on below link:

Transfer of residence to the UK

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.