Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 23 Nov 2023 17:17:00 GMT by Carl Read
We as a UK company want to deliver some gifts into Northern Ireland using our own transport. How would we do this? They are parcels under £135 containing wine and olive oil, so assume we can take them under the parcel rules and no declarations are required, however i aren't sure as we aren't an express carrier company or part of the royal mail group. Does this then mean that we will need to prepare declarations to export and import them into Northern Ireland? If so, do we then need licenses to import / export the alcohol?
Posted Tue, 05 Dec 2023 10:48:44 GMT by HMRC Admin 18

Trading and moving goods in and out of Northern Ireland is covered in below guidance. It explains how to prepare if you trade and move goods in and out of Northern Ireland:

Trading and moving goods in and out of Northern Ireland

Trader can also contact Trader Support Service (TSS) for further help. See link below for guidance:

Sign up for the Trader Support Service

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.