Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 04 Jul 2023 15:25:07 GMT by rw2000
Hi, I work for a company in Scotland, we export electronic items with fibre bulkhead's that are subject to control list # 8A002c. We use the OGEL to send to EU, Norway etc. However if we know that our product will ultimately be exported by our end user/customer to Brazil in the future, even if we ship to Norway with an OGEL, do we have to get an EUU form completed for a licence application ? Even if we are only shipping to Norway and the possible export to Brazil will be done by our customer (out of our hands)?
Posted Wed, 12 Jul 2023 07:52:34 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You would need to contact our Imports and Exports team for advice.

Imports and exports: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.