Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 12 May 2024 01:05:19 GMT by dannyOasis
I have been working in HK for very ling and now I decided to moved back to the UK. I have arranged a shipping company. As I have been working in HK so long, I have bought a lot of Chinese tea with me. Can I ship them back to the UK? Thanks
Posted Wed, 22 May 2024 09:46:55 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi dannyOasis,
You can get relief from customs charges due on personal belongings and other goods, when transferring your place of residence by applying for Transfer of residence.
More information on below link:
Transfer of residence to the UK
Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.