Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 28 Oct 2023 08:35:00 GMT by
A photographer is bringing £ 5000.00 equipment Professionally from the USA. The Equipment will be going back within 2 weeks. After completion of contract. Besides an expensive ATA Carnet , how do they bring Equipment in .?? Goods coming by air. Please guide.
Posted Thu, 02 Nov 2023 11:07:09 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi sunil makim,
If goods are imported in to UK temporarily, customer can check below link for guidance on temporary admission. Guidance covers the types of authorisations and how it can be used.
How to apply
If goods are taken out of UK temporarily below link is the relevant guidance.
Take goods temporarily out of Great Britain
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.