Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 21 Oct 2023 23:13:42 GMT by
Hello, I'm exhausted with this. I sent 2 letters and 2 emails about a parcel that arrived this year that was inspected by Border Force (HMRC) and destroyed entirely in the process. My first email was in May 2023 and the letters before that. My most recent email was on the 11th of September to ComplaintsCompliments@homeoffice.gov.uk, they are almost identical and I have not received any response, just a confirmation of receipt again. I was told to re-email the above after making dozens of phones calls to dozens of departments of HMRC, but again, it's been over 1 month and no reply. What on earth are these people playing at? They annihilated my entire parcel over 6 months ago and are completely ignoring my complaint and evidence. I reached out to the manufacturer and courier, and they both explained to me that this can happen with Border Force, but there is nothing they can do. Can a staff member PLEASE help me here? Why are they not replying? Why can't they at least reply to my most recent email?? And before anyone says "call them" for them to escalate the email, I have, there are no departments that can escalate it, I tried dozens. Thank you for your time.
Posted Thu, 02 Nov 2023 19:12:55 GMT by
Can a staff member please reply with some guidance?
Posted Sun, 05 Nov 2023 02:18:42 GMT by
What's the point of this forum if the staff never actually reply to incidents such as this?
Posted Mon, 06 Nov 2023 13:31:39 GMT by HMRC Admin 2
Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

We can only answer questions appropriate to HMRC on this forum.

We would recommend to contact the Home Office.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.