Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2024 15:19:03 GMT by Rod Ellis
My company as just obtained certification for Inward/Outward Processing for repairing 3D Robotic Cameras for the agricultural industry as my client base is world wide. My question is there seems to be a humongous void between obtaining & putting this procedure into practice. I have tried contacting numerous parcel company services (Royal Mail,UPS etc) for guidance on generating the desired documentation & labelling but i can never get passed Automated Robots. Some guidance on this would be appreciated.
Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2024 14:22:23 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi 
You can search the register of customs agents and fast parcel operators to find someone to help you with import and export declarations.
Search the register of customs agents and fast parcel operators
General guidance on IPR is available on below link:
Importing your goods
Thank you. 

Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2024 14:42:39 GMT by Customs oldtimer
Hi Unfortunately none of the parcel or courier companies are not going to provide you with advice on operating customs procedures They offer basic services and operate with high volumes of usually simple traffic so using them for special procedures isn’t straightforward. You have HMRC guidance or there are independent customs advisers if you really want to understand what is required. HMRC are working on some enhanced guidance but this is not yet ready for publication. There is also a lot of details in your approval letters.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.