Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2024 08:46:39 GMT by Mandy Lockett
Is there a link to manage our Bills of Discharge under Inward Processing to complete through our Government Gaetway account on-line using the CDS version
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2024 19:40:49 GMT by L M
Hi Mandy, There was one for CHIEF. I haven't found one yet for CDS BoDs. For full authorisations the best I have done so far was to complete a BOD1CDS form online, print it and post to: HM Revenue & Customs, IP Bills Of Discharge Team, BP3001 Warkworth House, Benton Park View, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE98 1ZZ For authorisations by declaration form BOD3CDS in PDF can be emailed to, or posted to National Import Reliefs Unit, 20-32 Chichester Street, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT1 4GF Has anybody found yet a way similar to BoD CHIEF submissions online...?
Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2024 12:24:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can see guidance on discharging your goods with a full authorisation here:

Discharging your goods with a full authorisation

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.