Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 04 Jun 2024 04:13:55 GMT by jayce
I am a UK based seller on an online platform. Now I would like to import foreign products to sell on UK. Do I need to register for VAT in this case? I am a startup seller and my turnover has not reached £90,000.
Posted Mon, 10 Jun 2024 13:28:18 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You can choose to register for VAT if your turnover is less than £90,000 (‘voluntary registration’).
When you must register for VAT is covered in below guidance.

Register for VAT

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.