Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 30 Jan 2024 17:53:57 GMT by
We have been asked to amend a number of entries as the VAT number quoted is incorrect. Although the PCA Team in Belfast have been able to amend all entries that are less than three years old they have been unable to amend those which are over three years old as they do not have access to the records. We have sent an e mail to the VAT General Enquiry Line but they have, so far, been unable to help. Do you know who we can direct our request to ?
Posted Wed, 31 Jan 2024 18:22:30 GMT by Customs oldtimer
Hi I don’t think you will get very far with trying to amend entries that are over three years old. There’s nothing I am aware of in the customs law that would allow for this. It would be a customs matter rather than something for the VAT General Enquiry Line.
Posted Tue, 06 Feb 2024 10:01:37 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You would need to contact the PCA team again to ask for further guidance if they are unable to access the historic entries.

If they have suggested to contact our VAT team, the contact details are here:

VAT: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.