Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 07 Aug 2024 08:56:37 GMT by Vimeks
Hello everyone, I am planning to import shower heads into the UK and would appreciate some guidance on the necessary requirements and certifications. Specifically, I’m looking for information on: 1. Certification Requirements: What specific certifications are needed for shower heads to be imported and sold in the UK? Are there any specific standards or regulations that I need to adhere to? 2. Customs Requirements: What are the customs procedures and requirements for importing this type of product? Are there any duties, taxes, or documentation that I should be aware of? 3. Information Sources: Where can I find detailed and up-to-date information on these requirements? Any recommended websites, government resources, or industry associations would be very helpful. Thank you in advance for your help! Any insights or experiences shared would be greatly appreciated.
Posted Wed, 07 Aug 2024 16:09:14 GMT by Customs oldtimer
Hi You will find useful information on the HMRC website https://www.gov.uk/import-goods-into-uk The uk tariff schedule will tell you what duty rates etc apply.
Posted Fri, 09 Aug 2024 07:44:14 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Vimeks
You can use trade tariff UK to find a commodity code for goods you’re importing to or exporting from the UK.
You can also use the service to check if there’s duty or VAT to pay and find out about suspensions or reductions.
Please use below link to access trade tariff.
Trade Tariff: look up commodity codes, duty and VAT rates
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.