Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 14 Jun 2023 13:41:29 GMT by marion1015% hammy
Hello, I replaced a broken kitchen hob in my residential rental property. Do I claim for this in box 25 (property repairs and maintenance) or box 36 (costs of replacing domestic items) on the SA105 form? Thanks
Posted Thu, 15 Jun 2023 11:50:57 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Thank you for your question.
I would refer you to our guidance at PIM3210 :
Furnished lettings: Replacement of domestic items relief which covers replacement of domestic items and what a domestic item is, including household appliances.
Posted Thu, 15 Jun 2023 14:32:45 GMT by marion1015% hammy
Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.