Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 27 Jun 2024 07:55:47 GMT by Tony So
I live in Hong Kong and have property rent out in 2023-2024. I already filed the NRL1 and got the UTR number but unable to fill in the form online and must need to submit the SA100 form on line but need to submit in paper format. I already sent my request via registered mail to HMRC for the SA100 form and learnt that my registered mail already reached HMRC on May 29th. However, up to this moment, I did not receive any SA100 form. I tried to contact HMRC via phone or on-line but looks like still unable to get my correct answer. I already spent 3 months from the time I file my NRl1 form and got the UTR number. May I know where can I download the SA100 or will HMRC send the form to my email address? I already spent 3 months from the time I file the NRL1 and I want to have the assessment send to HMRC as soon as possible.
Posted Wed, 03 Jul 2024 09:06:04 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Tony,
If you need to submit the paper tax return you will not be able to download the 2023/24 tax return online.
To issue a paper tax return you will need to contact the orderline here:
Self Assessment: forms ordering.
You can also contact our webchat service here:
Self Assessment: general enquiries
And select ask HMRC online. 
Thank you. 
Posted Fri, 05 Jul 2024 01:48:58 GMT by Tony So
Hi, HMRC, I already sent my request for the SA100 form by registered post and noticed that my post already reached HMRC on May 29th. However, I have not received any form from HMRC up to this moment. Best Regards,

You must be signed in to post in this forum.