Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 21 Aug 2023 21:26:31 GMT by schangh
Hi I would like to know if the paper form(SA109) is the only way to submit for split year treatment or i can do it online by digital form, together with SA100 ? many thanks
Posted Fri, 25 Aug 2023 14:44:30 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi schangh,
You can do it online only if you use 3rd party sofware.
You cannot do it with HMRC normal return submissions:
Self Assessment commercial software suppliers
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.