Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 21 Aug 2023 19:44:25 GMT by
Hi HMRC Admin, I posted my CF83 form 6 months ago (06 Feb) and some months later got confirmation from telephone calls to agents that it was received on 20th Feb. A little time after that I was able to track progress to the processing of the form online via my HMRC login. By going to Account Menu>Check Progress I was able to see the following: Form type Online Date received 20/02/2023 Status IN PROGRESS Now, when I go to Account Menu>Check Progress, it doesn't show any progress information. It simply has a message about 'I cannot See my submitted forms'. Could you please advise how I can check progress or make contact about it as the phone calls I make get cutr off after a length of time. Please Help! Thanks   ,

Name removed admin .
Posted Thu, 31 Aug 2023 09:22:26 GMT by Mary Lewis
I also posted form (01 Feb) & have exactly same query & identical sequence of events. As with original post would appreciate HELP. Thanks
Posted Thu, 31 Aug 2023 18:30:01 GMT by Beatriz
I am also having the same problem with a CF83 form that HMRC received in January 2023. In the "Check progress" section, I can see info about another form received in June but the info about the CF83 form has disappeared. I'd appreciate some extra information about this as well. Thanks!
Posted Tue, 05 Sep 2023 19:45:49 GMT by
Hi HMRC Admin, Are you able to help with this issue please (progress status of form no longer diplaying from HMRC account) perhaps there is a workaround that could be shared? Thanks in advance
Posted Mon, 11 Sep 2023 12:35:59 GMT by HMRC Admin 19 Response
Hi Thomas Murphy and Beatriz,

We are sorry that you are having issues tracking the progress of your CF83 application online. There is some work underway at the moment on improving our Timescale Tool, which may be impacting this service?  

Currently our International Teams are working hard to clear backlogs. We cannot give you a specific timescale for your application via this forum.  

The deadline for paying voluntary NICs for years from 2006 to 2007 has been extended to April 2025, so you will not be penalised for our backlogs. If you want confirmation of when you are likely to receive a response to your application, please contact our National I nsurance team for non- UK residents.

National Insurance: non-UK residents

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.