Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 01 Sep 2024 18:32:49 GMT by Obla Sivakumar Desikachari
Hi, I lived in the UK from 2008 to 2015 and have made NI Contributions. Now, I have permanently moved back to India. How do I get a statement of my NI Contributions ?. Also, is there an option to transfer my NI contribution to a QROPS enabled Pension provider in India.
Posted Fri, 06 Sep 2024 09:37:10 GMT by HMRC Admin 21 Response
Hi Obla Sivakumar Desikachari,
Thank you for your enquiry. To obtain a statement of your UK National Insurance contributions records, you can contact the National Insurance helpline and ask them to arrange for a statement to be issued to you. The contact number is +44 191 203 7010, lines are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm. Alternatively, you can write to HMRC to request a statement, the address to write to is:
National Insurance contributions & Employer Office
International Caseworker Department
PT Operations North East England
HM Revenue and Customs
BX9 1AN
It is not possible to transfer UK National Insurance contributions from one country to another. You may wish to contact the International Pension Centre for more advise on pensions, their contact number is +44 191 218 7777, lines are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm.
Posted Mon, 09 Sep 2024 18:38:30 GMT by 237017797947
You may also want to consider increasing your NI contributions voluntarily to 10 years, so you get some state pension at state retirement age.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.