Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 25 Jan 2024 15:34:28 GMT by
Hi, Can you please advise if we need to submit P11D forms for the employees who has received taxable benefits during the current tax year, but left before the tax year ended? Thanks.
Posted Fri, 02 Feb 2024 15:51:13 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi M3Admin,
Yes, you will need to do a P11d for these employees.
Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.