Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 15 Jul 2023 10:50:15 GMT by phoebepenrose05
Hi I have 2 jobs Separately each job pays under 12570 however together they pay over that. Is it possible to choose which job I get taxed on
Posted Fri, 21 Jul 2023 05:52:48 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi phoebepenrose05,
If you sign up for the Personal Tax Account, or contact our Income Tax team you can choose how you wish the Personal Allowance to be allocated.
It can be all on one job or split between the two:
Income Tax: general enquiries
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.