Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 16:25:29 GMT by LYLYTHAI
Hello, As a french citizen living in France. I am planning to work for UK Company from France. Can you please explain to me what type of permanent contract can we sign ? And how does it work for the taxes and the health insurance ? Many thanks Kelly
Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2024 14:32:27 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

HMRC cannot comment on your contract. For the tax position, please refer to:

Tax on your UK income if you live abroad

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.