Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 13 Jul 2023 16:39:01 GMT by Stuart M
I have an employees who left the business at the end of June 2023. He had medical benefit declared in the 2022/23 P11D. How can I inform HMRC that this ended on 30th June this year, so that they doesn't overpay tax, during the remainder of this year. I have completed a P46 for their car benefit to stop. TYhank you
Posted Wed, 19 Jul 2023 12:05:01 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Stuart M,
The individual employees need to speak to our Personal Tax help line on 03002003300 to update their tax record. 
The employee needs to confirm they no longer recieve this benefit in kind. 
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.