Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 20 Jun 2024 08:23:27 GMT by Elina Zambere
Hello! I am from Latvia and am employed here for Latvian company, but my fiance is from Scotland and we are looking opportunities to spend more time together, so my question is: if I am employed for Latvian company, can I come to UK, for example, for 90 days a year that I am allowed and work remotely for Latvian company while located in UK? What if I receive Standard Visitor Visa for 6 month, is it legal in that case? Are there any requirements to make it work? Thank you in advance, just can't find any reliable information online!
Posted Thu, 20 Jun 2024 09:48:57 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

Sorry, we can only answer HMRC questions on this forum.

Please contact UK Visas and Immigration for advice.

Thank you.
Posted Thu, 20 Jun 2024 10:37:05 GMT by Elina Zambere
I apologise for inconvenience

You must be signed in to post in this forum.