Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 21 Aug 2023 14:02:41 GMT by cosmina.maier
Hi, I have few employees that are complaining that they cannot find their taxes for last year and they are constantly harassing us , the finance department, even we contacted HMRC but we weren't allowed to check their personal records. I mention that NI number, address is correct for this employees, they are in FPS and all submissions were successful. Is there something we can do as employer?
Posted Thu, 24 Aug 2023 16:52:38 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi cosmina.maier,
I would advise you contact HMRC Employers Office on 0300 200 3200.
We can check if your year to date figures match, if they do then its possibly a issue relating to the employees income being reported into another record (such as temporary one).
If this is the case the employees will need to speak to personal taxes to get them to trace the other record and merge the records.
Thank you. 
Posted Fri, 25 Aug 2023 08:00:46 GMT by cosmina.maier
Thank you for your answer, I already called the employer help line and the year to date figures match.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.